How Will The Food Retail Increase Efficiency in the Post-Covid Era?
Following the US return to normalcy, the food retail industry faces an unprecedented challenge to maintain and increase profitability while complying with new protocols and regulations.
In the midst of all this, automation tools like QVALON continues to assist and prepare businesses for the post-pandemic era and help streamline workflow between headquarters and their offices. Their expertise in the food and beverage niche has enabled brands to remain efficient and motivated.
BILLA, an Austrian supermarket chain, has an 8% increase in the quality score of its store operations. They also streamlined the onboarding process of new employees to ensure seamless integrations with existing teams and company processes.
The management recognised the system flaws and wanted the whole audit process to be conducted online. Having these goals in mind, Birch Coffee discovered QVALON. The system enabled them to:
• The review process by checklists takes less time, efforts in forming analytical reports were reduced
• The time for collecting and processing the results of questionnaires to review the onboarding program for new employees was reduced.
Digitised operational audits help to achieve results despite challenging circumstances
Optimisation solutions like QVALON simplifies inspections and audits by providing a checklist-based tool for monitoring and reviewing operational processes and staff performance. As a result, organizations will know what is happening at different locations with no delay and fuss.
• A mobile app. Say goodbye to questionnaires or spreadsheets.
• Standardised assessment criteria. Eliminate human bias from the process.
• Real-time photos and comments. Make sure the assessments have been completed on time.
• Instant results. View and analyze audit results immediately.
• Checklist builder: create new checklists, import existing ones, or use standard ones.
• Unlimited checklists: help your business scale by creating as many quality control checklists as you like.
• Customisation: comprehensive checklists templates and individual settings.
• Scoring Modes: simple way to calculate the assessment based on check results.
• Geo-position control: denial or granting of inspection depending on the auditor’s geo-location.
These are now critical operation instruments that a company of any size in retail food and beverage should gear up to sustain its growth, QVALON and other retail-focused solutions provide a tailored, simple, and cost-effective approach to supporting growing businesses and established retail chains.